Bedford Lounge Leaside Driftwood
The Bedford Lounge is a unique and versatile design that is ideal for small spaces. It has removable back cushions, which allows it to transform into a twin sized bed for overnight guests. A solid, 100% FSC®-Certified natural ash backrest is revealed when the two angled back cushions are removed. The Bedford features button-tufted upholstery, piping details and tubular stainless steel legs.
- Tight seat and removable back cushions are blind-tufted, top-stitched with piped edges.
- Removable back cushions are blind-tufted and top-stitched with piped edges.
- Seat cushion fill is Dacron®-wrapped to maintain shape.
- Bench-made, brushed, tubular stainless steel base.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- FSC®-Certified solid Ash backrest (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.